Terms and Conditions of Booking with ECSS (Enterprises) Pty Ltd
T/as Beach Retreats Central Coast
ECSS (Enterprises) Pty Ltd – Booking Terms and Conditions ALL PROPERTIES
• Noise/Functions/parties – Under the Holiday House Code of Conduct this property can only be let for holiday purposes only. Excessive noise and functions are not permitted as they can cause disruption to neighbours. If Beach Retreats Central Coast are asked to investigate complaints of excessive noise or anti-social behaviour this will incur a charge out fee and you may be asked to leave the premises immediately with full loss of holiday tariff and security deposit.
Number of Persons and Linen
• The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your confirmation.
• Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur an additional fee.
• Bed and bath linen are provided unless otherwise notified. A linen hire service is available if you require additional linen or changeover during your stay. Please bring along your own beach towels or if you prefer we can arrange hire.
Arrival and Departure
• Check-in is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival, and check-out time is 10 am on the day of departure. We will do all possible to accommodate requests for extended times, subject to availability. Keys or codes will be available at the property upon arrival. Please read instructions in the final confirmation email regarding check in arrangements.
• Payments may be paid by bank transfer or by credit card via online payment systems. A deposit of 50% of total rent is required at time of booking.
• Final payment must be paid 30 days prior to your arrival or as pre arranged.
• A Security deposit of $1000.00 minimum and up to $2000.00 is payable prior to check in (7 days).
• Refunds of security deposits will be affected within 7 days, following a satisfactory inspection of the premises after guests have vacated.
• Cancellations will result in a loss of your deposit OR full payment should this have occurred. We will endeavour to rebook your dates if at all possible. If we can rebook your dates for the same rate then we will refund you your deposit less a $100 cancellation fee and credit card fees if you paid by credit card. If we need to discount to rebook your dates then we will refund your deposit less the difference between the rates and a $100 cancellation fee and credit card fees if you paid by credit card. Please note a change in booking dates attracts the same conditions as for cancellations
• The booking is made in good faith and maybe subject to change. We cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the property owner of the premises outside our control. However, reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation, should this occur.
• In the event that the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or agent to inspect the property with the prospective purchasers, by appointment and during reasonable hours.
• The description of the premises is given in good faith; no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
• Many of our houses are in suburban locations where, from time to time, there may be building / construction on houses within the vicinity of your property. We take no responsibility for any issues relating to noise on neighbouring properties.
• The agent and owner(s) of this property do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour etc, on or off the premises, during a stay or at any other time.
• The agent and owner(s) take no responsibility for any actions, incidents, loss, damage or injury sustained while within or outside the premises &/or grounds, during a stay or at any other time. A condition of entry, staying, use of facilities etc, at the premises is: “All guests indemnify the agent and owner(s) against any responsibility or action (legal or other), due to any actions, incidents, loss or injury during a stay at the premises or at any other time”.
• Therefore entering &/or staying at this property means: all guests understand and agree to indemnify the agent and owner(s) against any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) sustained while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc) during a stay or at any other time.
• Guests actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the guests
• For the comfort of all our guests, this is a non-smoking property inside and on external balcony areas. We appreciate your understanding. Non compliance could result in full loss of security bond.
Animals and Pets
• Pets are only allowed if pre-arranged and pre-approved
• Please see the compendium at the property for information as to when bin collection is. Bins MUST be put out for collection of a Sunday evening. If this in not done an excess fee of $50 is charged. The lid must be able to close for the collection. If it isn’t the rubbish will not be collected. Excess rubbish will also attract a $50 fee.
Damages and Extra Cleaning
• Any breakages, damage and lost items must be paid for by occupants. In the event of this happening it is asked for the occupant to report it as soon as possible. We request that you kindly leave the property as you found it (including washing dishes and removal of rubbish and BBQ cleaned), to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Any charges applicable for the above will be charged to your credit card, or deducted from the security deposit.
• Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge and a $25 call out fee if they are misplaced.
• Bond deductions are rare however when they occur they require considerable administration and a $50 fee will apply.
For Group Bookings, Wedding Groups, Conferences etc
• Please be aware when booking we have a strict policy on never removing any items or furniture from house to house, as this may cause unnecessary damage and can cause staff difficultly when housekeeping checks are done. This includes decking table and chairs.
• No responsibility will be taken for the guest’s personal property, so please take care.
Any breach of the above Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions, permits the owner or us to refuse the key, amend the rent or immediately terminate the letting with no refund and loss of bond.